Your Lenguage

jueves, 9 de junio de 2016

RATA BLANCA



RATA BLANCA
You can see that the world does little, on the street you will learn, you will see the real life of men seriously. Street, today we will be partners and friends again ... "street boy"

Rata blanca, Rock, Hard rock, heavy metal, ozzy, mujer amante, 


Adrian Barilari: voice

Danilo Moschen: keyboards

Fernando Scarcella: Battery

Guillermo Sanchez: low

Walter Giardino: guitar

Former members


Gustavo Rowek: Battery

Hugo Bistolfi: keyboards

Saul Blanch: voice

Sergio Berdechevsky: guitar



They made their debut in the theater of Luz y Fuerza to 600 people on 15 August 1987. This metal Walter Giardino armed group after step V8 frustrated and spent nearly two years of testing before going out to play.


 
Rata blanca, Rock, Hard rock, heavy metal, ozzy, mujer amante, 
Participating in the "Halley Works" with Alakran, JAF and Kamikaze, festival in June 1988. That year they managed to edit the debut album, which had two songs broadcast: "Street Boy" and "The Dream of the Gypsy". The first album of the band was presented on December 18 in the Alfil theater.



At the beginning of next year Barilari replaced Adrian and Hugo Bistolfi Saul Blanch joined on keyboards. With this formation they released "Magicians, Swords and Roses" (1990), who flocked to the show Ian Gillan (ex Black Sabbath), in Works. The two themes were heard "The legend of the fairy and the magician" and "Woman lover".



With its soft-metal style reached its peak in 1991 more popular, selling more than 200,000 copies of their three albums, supported by its 120 shows around the country. The year was crowned with a concert at Velez before 30,000 people, with Attaque 77 as the opening act.



A large part of the repertoire has a strong identification with classical music, without losing the metallic strength that characterizes them. That is why in closing the "Tour Guerrera" (October '92 at the Opera), were presented with a string orchestra and performed a prelude of Johann Sebastian Bach and a fragment of the Spring of Vivaldi. The start was the addition of a nine-screen video wall. 6,700 people attended the three functions.



"Rata Blanca did everything - explains Giardino White-rat ran over all prejudices, recorders, a lot of people lived Rata Blanca and won money and making the heavy metal unconsciously rise to unexpected and unattainable posts up that moment. And today still no heavy metal band could do even half of what we did. If there types as capable, not where they are, because they come to not touch the corner "(F.Blumetti / C.Parise, p 146). Rata Blanca itself out to play: Four average per weekend dates in pubs, theaters and bailantas (a fact for which they were heavily criticized at first, despite putting 4000 people per show). "We were told when we face shields was good and when we play bailantas fat. But I am of the people, and I went to play for the people "(Giardino to Yes of Bugler, 12/01/95).



"Between Heaven and Hell" (1994) was recorded in Spain with Mario Ian (ex Alakran) and presented in a Latin American tour. They were invited to play in the Mosters of Rock festival of San Pablo, along with Ozzy Osbourne, Therapy? And Alice Cooper, in September 1995.



They materialized in 1997 another change of singer Gabriel Marian (ex-Scotland) replaced Ian, after a casting of more than 100 vocalists. With this formation they released the seventh album, simply titled "VII" with the intention of recovering the ground lost in the three years of absence in punts.



Giardino confirmed the separation of the band in April '98. "The lack of promotion of the latest album accelerated the decision, but it is true that we were not going through the best time." He released his first solo album in 1999.



In October 2000 they met for a tour of Latin America (Bolivia, Chile, Mexico, Colombia and Ecuador). They were also presented in Buenos Aires and released a compilation album, which includes an acoustic version of "Woman lover" as a bonus track.



"The path of fire" was the album of the new reunion, published in 2002, with Giardino on guitar, voice Barilari, Bistolfi on keyboards, Guillermo Sanchez on bass and Fernando Scarcella on drums. In addition, the same year they released two singles.



"The key to the secret door" was the album number 12 in the career of the band. "It's a typical disk Rata Blanca. Very metalhead, with some ballad as ever. And there is also a blues, a first for us, "explained Adrian Barilari. "We have put all the technology today for the benefit of the sound of the '90s. Almost vintage. The album sounds like "Magicians, Swords and Roses" or "Rainbow Warriors" ». The theme of the lyrics is based largely on the book "The Da Vinci Code".



"The Forgotten Kingdom" was released in August 2008, the same date were met 21 years the first official show of the band, with an autograph session that drew fans who made five blocks tail. Its twelve songs were produced by Giardino.



In November 2009 they released "The Forgotten Kingdom", English version of "The Forgotten Kingdom", with the participation of Scottish Doggie White (who collaborated with Ritchie Blackmore for example in Rainbow and Yngwie Malmsteen on Rising Force).



In 2010, Hugo Bistolfi avoca his solo project and left the group and was replaced by Danilo Moschen, Santa Fe keyboardist who participated in JAF disks and Adrian Barilari, among others.





In 2011, Rata Blanca is presented in the Luna Park stadium, on the occasion of the celebration of the twentieth anniversary of his most successful album, "Magicians, Swords and Roses" and edit a plaque live with the same name, composed of seven songs .



On May 18, 2013 Rat gives a concert at the Indoor Stadium Malvinas Argentinas to review two great works of the group: the first album, "Rata Blanca", with the original lineup (Blanch, Rowek, Berdechevsky, Sanchez and Giardino), and "the hidden book" with the latest training.



In August 2015 "Electrical Storm" album consists of 10 songs and a bonus track included in the digital version, entitled "Mansion guess" was released.



WHITE RAT Fraces



It was because he wanted the destiny that you could find and now do not know how to follow when you are not



I can not look at it more as I make a decision, woman lost dreams ... you break my heart



I can feel in my silence, as his goodbye beating in my chest and the pain brought back memories, when swore eternal



He gave me his love, gave me his body and love was our secret



I never thought that love would give me without asking many answers



And I think my dreams one day escaped to hide in my heart



And at night can feel her warmth, her sweet magic makes me lose reason



Darkness follows me like a wolf from behind and anxious to see me fall



Your strength will be the source of my inspiration



She caught my heart, she is the sweet honey that made me feel different from others ...



I will not be one more. Rock and roll you gave me freedom



Our love is so late for me inside you. Although far you'll always be Cuidandote. "forbidden passion"



Give me, give me a moment. You need my tired heart ... The fire is not quenched. "Angel"



Today I woke up with a lot of marks on my skin, one night I left them, I know know if this was the magic of your lips. "You're still in my dreams"


I see the infinite looking your eyes and I'll hold you with this blues ... "Blues"


All accuse me what I did, but no one tells the truth here. "The song Warrior"


I know that in the end the smaller star is stronger than the terrible darkness ... "The circle of fire"


Gitana you can read my hands, and to know that my love and want to be your love together. "The dream of the gypsy"


Your heart will take you to the forgotten kingdom that is only within you ... "The Forgotten Kingdom"


She is the dream of a loser ... I do not care the world without it. "She"


If you end this life is a dream, just know that your hand I want to wake up at dawn once again ... "Talisman"


I know not true, somewhere ... you'll get a sign a song ... Only the love that you give me help me. "Lover woman"


I'm tired of mediocrity. Arto waiting for an opportunity ... "easy smile"


It is taking over my right ... Her red lips can make a slave of his passion ... Women of Lost Dreams break my heart. "Queen bee"
Rata blanca, Rock, Hard rock, heavy metal, ozzy, mujer amante, 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario